Join as UGC Creator
Own Your SPACE®
Gifted product ($50 value) + Affiliate link (earn $5/unit sold). Apply here.
At least one video post + rights-free video file (.mp4 or .mov). We might feature you in our promotions. You don't have to submit content for pre-approval. But I'm happy to provide guidance or advice, if you need. Create as often as you want to earn affiliate commissions.
Unbox the SPACE® Expanding Shower System: a unique and highly demonstrable invention. Creators have had great success using our product to deliver original and engaging content that their audiences love.
- Be practical and innovative. Show before and after. Strike any pose, if you want to be in the shot. If not, just show how much more shower space is created.
- Some good examples include the original video demo by Patrick the Inventor and Madison's TikTok, our first UGC Creator.
- Pick your favorite features. Include them in your video/caption:
- Enjoy more shower SPACE®
- Folding top expands naturally.
- Arrives assembled. Up in seconds. Just pops on. No rings.
- Premium textile liner is machine-washable.
- Save Money & Planet
Creative Freedom & Support
Throughout the collaboration, you'll be working directly with Patrick the Inventor, an experienced producer and marketing guru. "My philosophy working with artists is simple: be clear and supportive upfront, then let go! Creatives all have a unique voice."
A Few Helpful Do's & Don'ts
- Boundaries: Have fun with the shoot. Be creative. Shower curtain cling is silly and ripe for humor. There's no harm in being quirky, fun, artsy, stylish, even a bit sexy. But no nudity or "bathroom humor", please. We are a family-friendly brand.
- Framing: Let someone film you, or set up your camera a few feet away. Don't try the "arm-length" selfie. It's too close and gives a crowded look, the opposite of what we want to demonstrate.
- It's not about body size: Everybody loves space, not just big & tall people. Even a petite lady enjoys the luxury of extra shower space; it’s like a business-class upgrade.
- Legal: Must use #ad or #MoreShowerSPACEPartner to comply with FTC guidelines. Also, use the tags #MoreShowerSPACE and #OwnYourSPACE
- Check Your Shower